A Word and Thought from the person who love "talk" this is what am my... FareezVanfillers of "words" and "thought" Smile Lovers Its Me

Monday, 25 October 2010

Uhhh What to say

just now this feeling comes to me, and make myself feel nervous.

not its not a love feel, its something like you feel when you just receive your SPM result and the result were very goods.

Thats the feeling that happen to me now

just i dont know why that feeling comes.

maybe that feeling want to realize me that to make a goood goood things that can make you succeed

and study hard until you get a good result and get a better job and live with the love ones.

when i think that things its make me want to make my life more better than now.

and to achive that i need to sacrifice a lot of time to make it reality.

hopefully i can do it

INSHAALLAH..

May Allah blessed me to all what i am doing.

0 comments:

Labels

  • (1)